Looking to secure a loan for the purchase of your South Florida property?
You’ll see some pictures in this video to help you remember later, but the first step in securing a loan is to complete a loan application.
To do so, you’ll need the following information.
- Pay stubs for the past 2-3 months.
- W-2 forms for the past 2 years.
- Information on long-term debts.
- Recent bank statements tax returns for the past 2 years.
- Proof of any other income.
- Address and description of the property you wish to buy.
- A sales contract on the home you want to buy.
During the application process, the lender will order a report on your credit history and a professional appraisal of the property you want to purchase. Each lender has their own criteria so be sure you understand fully what is expected from you to make the process as smooth as possible.
At All Florida Title we care about helping you stay informed throughout your real estate transaction. Have questions? Give us a call at at 954-566-2200.
In case you missed it, check out our last All Florida Title Company post: All Florida Title Company’s Top 5 Tips to Help You Close More Sales in South Florida.