Selling a home in the South Florida, Fort Lauderdale, or Pompano Beach areas? This video tells you what any real estate professional should tell you.
- How long do homes in my neighborhood currently stay on the market?
- How would you price my home?
- What data did you use to arrive at that price?
- How would you market my home?
- What activities would you expect of me to market my home?
- How will you handle representation if one of your buyers is interested in my home?
- May I speak with sellers you’ve recently represented?
- How long a period would you want on a listing agreement for my house?
It’s best to ask these questions, and be comfortable with your choices before signing a listing agreement.
At All Florida Title we care about helping you stay informed throughout your real estate transaction. Have questions? Give us a call at at 954-566-2200.
In case you missed it, check out our last All Florida Title Company post to learn more about How To Set The Price On Your House.